This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, November 23, 2012

ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END

Yo my blog buddies,

 Well my friends as we indicated at the beginning of our journey 8 months ago, along the way we would be looking for a place to settle.  A nice quiet place with nice warm winter weather and a place we felt we could and would belong.

Who knew it would happen this quickly!!!!!  Well, it has happened and we are going to settle in Punta Gorda Florida.  We have signed a lease for a one year rental on a very nice condo in sort of a "resort" like place with lots of wonderful amenities.  We move in January 1, 2013

Punta Gorda is a place that we took to upon first arrival and felt completely comfortable from the git go!!
We had hoped that it would  be possible to also keep the RV and use that for summer travel.   Life being a "box of chocolates - you never know what you are going to get," so we now doubt that keeping the RV will be possible.

Our initial plan was to full time RV for 1 - 2 years and then settle down and RV about 3 months during the summer.  The best laid plans of men and mice often......................................................

It has been a wonderful 8 month journey covering over 10,000 miles and many, many states, with lots of wonderful memories gathered along the way.  A journey we shall never forget!

Will we miss RV-ing???  Yes - on a daily basis - but soon the absence of RV-ing will be replaced by other types of adventures that we will  take.

We now have some very large tasks ahead  - making a final decision as to keeping or selling the RV -- setting up the condo and at some time returning to NM to clean out our storage bunker.  Lots of planning to do and lots and lots of co-ordination.  So we will take one thing at a time and complete the necessary tasks.

I will continue to update my blog buddies but eventually the RV writings in my blog will go by the wayside and I hope replaced with more paintings and other adventures.
.
JR     :>)