This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, November 10, 2012

MORN'IN Y'ALL

Hello blog buddies,

Well another chilly morning but nice clear skies and bright sunshine!

We'll do a quick laundry this morning while we wait for it to warm up a bit and then head out in search of nice beaches!  Our friends tell us that Boca Grande is a beautiful beach so we will seek and find and check it out. Additionally we will do some more checking into various sections of Punta Gorda.  We've pretty much have checked out the downtown shops and store and like what we see so now time to see some of the outskirts.  There are also some towns surrounding Punta Gorda that we want to look into.

Perhaps in a week or so we'll look at a few rentals in the area to see how much they are and what one gets for the money.

Soooooo once again I won't bore you with endless jibber/jabber.

Have a great week end and enjoy life - it's one thing we can't get two of  and we don't get a "DO OVER!!!"


JR    :>)