This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, November 24, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY

Yo my friends,

Well, today we went to a consignment shop to look at furniture for the condo - found some nice stuff so we will keep our eyes open as move in day of 1/1/13 gets closer.

On Sunday we have to drive down to Miami ( about 3 hours south ) and stay overnight as Melissa flies out on Monday for a 10 day book tour in Massachusetts and NH.  I'll stay here and paint and of course enjoy the beach on the sunny days.  I will also check the consignment shop to see if any new items have arrived and if the ones we like are still there.  We could buy stuff now, but we have no placer to keep it - so if some real good buys are available, we may rent a small storage bunker for one month.

Bought 2 lottery tickets today - trying to find a way to keep our RV for summer travels :>)

 Well my friends, enjoy the weekend with your family.

JR     :>)