This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yo Dudes

Yo,

Well in the very low 50's this morning Brrrrrrrr!  Come noon it will be in the low 70's so a chilly morning is easy to take.

Going to a Punta Gorda park this evening where local musicians gather and play for the public.  They have three pavilions with different styles of music playing in each.  Our friend Wayne plays in one of these pavilions - joining with other musicians and sometimes going solo.  Should be lots of fun.  Some sing along as well - I'm not much of a sing-a-long guy but I certainly do enjoy music!!!!


Depends on how soon it warms up today as to what we do before the music starts around 6 pm

So I won't take up your time with endless jibber-jabber and I wish y'all a wonderful day.


JR       :>)