This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Morning

Yo my friends,

Well yesterday - Sunday 11/11/12 we went out to lunch with our friends Nancy & Wayne.  It was a very nice seafood restaurant at fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda - I of course has the "Fish & Chips" which was one of the better ones I've had.



Of course the ever present splash of color




After lunch they took us out to Juan Ponce de Leon park at which location it is claimed that herein lies the actual Fountain of Youth discovered by Ponce. 

A great blue heron!!!!!


Melissa and Ponce became friends!!!


DREAMCATCHER all snug in her spot for the next 2 months



Well, the beginning of another week and the sky is blue and the sun is out - what more could one ask for?  Well------perhaps a TRUST FUND!!!!!!

JR    :>)