This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, November 4, 2012

GOOD VERY EARLY AFTERNOON 11/4

Yo my friends,

It's about 12:10 here - beautiful day 80 degrees lots of sun and a nice little breeze!

Decided to do some more painting this morning:

This one is sort of an experiment - I call it "THE RACE"It is 18 x 20 on heavy linen paper.  Done quickly wet into wet with brush and palette knife

Throw in the sky and ocean



Throw in some sail boats - palette knife work
Slam- Bam - SWISH-SWISH



As I say an experiment - just having fun - getting the arm and eye to move together!!

This one is 24 x 18 on heavy linen paper and is a scene in Acadia National Park in Maine
Done wet into wet very quickly as well.

This is my easel setup outside our RV - 


Detail of the trees - I normally put the sky in first but decided to put the trees in first just to mix it up a little


Throw in the ocean - BAM!


Toss in a sky - BAM-BAM-BAM


Close  up of trees after BAMMING in the sky


Close up of sky



I will finish this one perhaps tomorrow as we are going to our friends house tonight - we have not seen them for about a year - she is a painter also - 

JR    :>)