This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, November 25, 2012

SUNDAY 11/25/12

Yo my friends,

Well, we are heading off to Miami today to take Melissa to the airport for her flight back to New England. She has several school readings to middle grades scheduled as well as a book signing on Cape Cod.

It's a good 3 hour drive to Miami so we will stay overnight - Melissa flies out on Monday and I will return to Punta Gorda.  She will be gone for 10 days, which is a long time so I shall keep busy painting.  I also have to wash the RV which is a big job!!!!  I'll most likely do it over two - three days.  The roof first and also the front and back - the next day side one and the third day side two.
I don't have a power washer so it will be done by hand!!!!!!

Most places charge $3 - $4 a foot!!!!  that would be $93 - $120 - NO WAY - I'll do it myself and just take it slow.

I also have a few odds and ends to do inside and outside the RV to get it ready to be delivered to Elkhart Indiana - soooooo before I know it I'll be on my way back to Miami to pickup Melissa!!!

:>)

Well my friends have a great Sunday!!!

JR    :>)