This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, November 5, 2012

Lazy Day

Yo my blog buddies,

Well - today was a lazy day for us - did not do much at all - threw another load into the laundry and just sort of sat outside and enjoyed the day.  It clouded up a bit and rain showers are predicted for tonight into tomorrow.  Can't complain as the sky has been blue and the sun shinning since we arrived!!!

If the rain comes as predicted - I will setup my easel inside the RV and paint tomorrow and Melissa plans on writing.  So it will be another lazy day!!!

We had a great evening last nite at our friends Nancy & Wayne's house - some great food and music!  Wayne plays the guitar and his younger brother was visiting who also plays the guitar so music and singing into the night!!!  On Thursday nite we are going to a park in which they give concerts - from what I understand there are 3 separate pavilions with musicians in each and Wayne does some of his great guitar playing in one of the pavilions.  Should be a lot of fun!

Well - have a great evening and I'll be back at y'all tomorrow.

JR   :>)