This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Good morning my friends

Yo,

Well - yesterday - Saturday 11/10 we went out to Boca Grande and what a very beautiful beach.  The beach goes for miles in both directions with all sort of places you can pull into - park the car and stay for the day.  We chose a place to stop that cost $3 for the day but it had bathrooms and covered shelters with picnic tables.   Did you ever notice as soon as you get to the beach you have to go to the bathroom!!  So the $3 was well worth the price.

Some photos:



Once again beautiful emerald water




YES!!!  This was my view for the day - Ya I know GREAT KNEES!!!


My DW Melissa just got her feet wet and reported the water was a bit cold


I could live here!!!


Ahhhhh peace & quiet!!!



I think I see a painting below



The area we were in has beautiful multi million dollar homes both ocean front and back from the water - lots of homes with that "KEY WEST" look to them
We'll go back next week with a nice picnic lunch and stay for the day - I think this will be come a ritual that we do a few times each week we are here!!!

Have a great Sunday my friends!

JR       :>)