This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, November 2, 2012

Good Evening

Hello my friends,

Well today our first full day in Punta Gorda we rode around to get our bearings as to where things are relative to where we are.  We are starting to get settled into this park which as I mentioned is very different from any RV park we have been in.  It is our understanding that the majority of the parks down here have a mix of modular homes and RVs.  The snowbirds own modular homes and come down here for the winter months.  We are adjusting and are starting to get accustomed to this style of park.

Some photos for our journey today:


Ahhhhhhhh the Floridahhhhhhhhh sky!!!!
Today was a beautiful day - warm but a nice breeze





We love marinas  


As I say we just drove around and found our way for lots of future journeys.  Punta Gorda downtown looks very interest and really nice so we will be checking it out to see what's what.
We have friends who live in this area and I'm sure we will get the grand tour of all the interesting places.  She is also an artist so I want the grand tour of the gallery section.

Being here for 2 months, I'm hoping to get a lot of painting done - I'm hoping this will be a settling down phase for us in that we have our little journeys but spend more time doing some of the normal stuff we would do if not in an RV - such as painting and writing.

Enjoy your weekend my friends.


JR     :>)