This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, November 26, 2012

HOME AGAIN

Yo Blog Buddies,

Well, just got back home from Miami after taking Melissa down there on Sunday, staying overnight near the airport and bring her to the airport this morning.  A 3 hour drive back home and it feels good to be back in Punta Gorda.

Now I've got to line up some projects and some chores so the 10 days will go by quickly!
I've got inside and outside projects to do as well on the RV and some painting and a Dr's appt. on Thursday afternoon.  I'm overdue for my annual checkup and I don't like to miss those plus I need some prescriptions renewed.  I found a Dr who was taking new patients and there was a 3 week wait for an appointment!!!!   Next we need to find a dentist!

Time for a nap as the 3 hour drive pooped me out!!!

JR    :>)