This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tuesday 11/13/12

Yo my friends,

Well Tuesday was another quiet day with some painting for me and writing for Melissa.

I did these two this morning:

Autumn - Sangre de Christos - NM

11 x 8 on canvas panel done wet into wet with brush and palette knife.  Living in Santa Fe NM for 5 years I did a lot of plein air paintings at about 9,700 feet above sea level in these very beautiful mountains.


DETAIL



Rambunctious Roses

12 x 9 on sheet canvas wet into wet - done with gusto and loose freedom of stroke.  I had a lot of fun with this one - just applying paint with what
I call "WILD ABANDONMENT."

Roses are "built" from the inside to the outside which is sort of like painting backwards - sooooo
much fun!!!!!



Later in the evening we went to an " Empty Bowls" charity function with our friends Nancy & Wayne. This event raises money for homeless children.  $12 to get in and you got to choose a bowl as well as some nice soup and rolls.  They had live music and it was really a nice time.

Well - this morning we are having our propane tank filled - a truck comes into the campground every Wednesday.  We then have some grocery shopping to do and perhaps some more scouting around for condos to rent.

Soooo until next post - take care and enjoy life my friends.



JR      :>)