This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday 11/28/12

YO DUDES,

Did another painting yesterday afternoon:

BOCA GRANDE - SOUTH No. IV

12 x 9 on canvas sheet done wet into wet very quickly with loose strokes and gusto.


DETAIL


Having fun with beach scenes - trying to make them loose and free flowing with the colors of the west coast of Florida - the sun is so bright, the colors seen are just amazing!!!

Got about 1/4 of the RV washed yesterday - lots of work!!!!!!  My hands are cramping up after that so I doubt if I'll paint tomorrow - DAMN ARTHRITIS --- GETTING OLD SUCKS!!
They say it's the GOLDEN YEARS - I think it is more like the RUSTY YEARS!!!!

I think that is a phrase my cousin Marjorie used recently. 

Well, enjoy your day - and live lightly and happily!!!

JR    :>)