This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, November 16, 2012

Juan Ponce de Leon

Yo Buddies,

Well - yesterday afternoon we went to Juan Ponce de Leon park and spent a couple of hours enjoying the quiet and the beautiful scenery.

Panoramic views of the gulf of Mexico 



Covered picnic area 


My DW Melissa getting ready to read 


It takes us about 20 minutes to get to the park but the drive is well worth it - great views, very quiet, bathrooms, picnic facilities - what more could you ask for????  Well - maybe a TRUST FUND!!!!  :>)
We may do some more of the same thing today!!!

Last night we went downtown and listened to the music - it was great!!!!  Our friend Wayne (of Nancy & Wayne) plays in what I believe is called a "pick up group"  anyone can come and join in.  Most folks in this group come with a song to perform and then it is sort of a jam session with more songs and lots of jammin'.

Well my buddies - I've got things to do -places to go and people to see so I will not hold things up with senseless jibber-jabber with that said - and I just said it - I bid you farewell until our next encounter.


JR      :>)