This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TUESDAY 11/27/12

Hello my friends,

Well, this morning I did the laundry and then a painting.

This is 12 x 9 on a canvas sheet

"RING TOP VASE & FRUIT No. II"




This is not quite as loose as I had planned - my hand took over and decided to put more detail into in then I had envisioned!!

A partly cloudy day today with a touch higher humidity then normal so I think this afternoon I will start to wash portions of the RV - this should keep me cooled off as I'm sure to get sprayed with the water from the hose.

Not sure if you guys watch THE VOICE on TV but we really enjoy that show and I have to say I'm hard pressed to pick a winner - tonight 2 more get eliminated so I'll pick my choice out of the 4 remaining.

A quick sandwich B4 starting the washing of the RV - take care my friends and enjoy your day.

JR     :>)