This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

Yo my friends,

Melissa and I want to wish you each a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving.  We hope your day is fill with family and good times.

We are going over to Nancy & Wayne's house for dinner and good conversation - we really enjoy them.

Looked at some condos today and we think we have found one that we like very much and most likely will  sign a 1 year lease - more to follow on this in a day or two.

So my friends enjoy Thanksgiving and your family!

JR    :>)