This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Yo my friends

Well, today is starting out sunny - a tad cool but sunny none the less.

Today will be another lazy day - we'll hang around this morning - maybe painting for me and writing for Melissa and then this afternoon we are going to go see the new James Bond movie.  On our way out to a town called Englewood yesterday we found a cinema.  Have not read any reviews on the movie yet but I'm sure we will enjoy it.

Englewood had a nice beach, but the town itself was not our cup of tea - too "beachy" like and not really any kind of a town center.  We are also going to check out Bonita Springs and Naples - they are south of Punta Gorda and both sound like nice places.  The rental condo market seems to be more abundant in these two places as well as a tad cheaper for rent.  Time will tell - no rush.

Well, no more jibber/jabber.

Have a great weekend - enjoy yourself and your loved ones -


JR     :>).