This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday 11/20/12

Yo my friends,

Well kind of chilly this morning - 52 degrees!!!!!  Brrrrrrrrr!!!   :>(

Today we are going to look at some rental condos to see what is out there.  Yesterday we viewed several condos for sale and found a couple of interesting ones - however we are not yet ready to make a commitment and need to look further.  Not being in any rush makes it easy and comfortable to wait for the right place to come along.

Well, Thanksgiving is just around the corner and it will be nice to spend the day with friends that we really enjoy!  Our job is to provide the desert so we shall do some scouting today for pies.  Perhaps squash or pumpkin and I'm always a sucker for minced meat!!!!!

Well- today is recycle day so I've got to get that put out for pickup!

Later my friends.

JR    :>)