This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, November 3, 2012

HELLO BUDS

Yo,

Well today we slept late - past 8 am - we must be tired from the two 6 hour days of driving.
We did the laundry and then Melissa settled down to write and whipped out the painting gear.

These are both 9 x 12 done very quickly wet into wet with gusto and quickness of stroke.

This is a scene from Grayton Beach - this area is known as the Emerald Coast as you can see the water in close to shore is emerald in color - it is beautiful





One way I loosen up my style is to do the drawing with a brush and grey paint - this eliminates the chance of being too detail as happens with a pencil.



 

I hope to do a couple more paintings tomorrow morning.  late in the day we are going over to our friends house Nancy & Wayne who live in the Punta Gorda area - she is a great cook and we I'm told are having Mexican!!!!!  WOO-HOO MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful day today - high 70's - very low 80's and lots of sunshine!!!!!

Take care my friends and C-YA tomorrow.

JR     :>)