This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, April 27, 2012

Another busy day

Good morning blog buddies,

We have a wireless alarm system in the RV - works on motion.  We have had a proliferation of MOTHS the past few days due to drought conditions they say!
It seems everything gets blamed on the drought!!!!  Beer sales are up - must be due to the drought - more anti-perspiration being sold - must be due to the drought!

Last night we went to bed about 10:15 and after about 1/2 hour the alarm went off!!!!!  YIKES!!!!!  It is very loud and certainly made me jump up out of bed - assuming a karate pose!!!  :>)  EEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAA!!

Well after my heart slowed down to 327 beats per minute, I regained my senses and realized a MOTH had set the alarm off!!!!!  Good to know it works with such a slight sense of motion.

Today we have to drive down to Albuquerque in our CAR and pick up the new mirror I ordered - to replaced the one the jerk on the interstate broke by getting too close to the side of our RV!

When we come back we have a few chores to do and then Melissa is going for a SPA treatment with a girlfriend.  And then we are going out to eat with the SPA FRIEND and her husband.  They have been real good friends during our 5 years in Santa Fe and will be missed.

If all the important projects get done today we will leave on Saturday for our 4 day journey to San Antonio TX.  A day longer than really needed but we want to take it slow and with comfort!!!!  Trying to keep it to around 200 - 250 miles per day.

We are confident that when we reach SA - the relaxing part of our RV journey will at last commence - WOO-HOO  :>)  STRAIGHT TO THE POOL!!!

Well ----- have a good day my friends and I will see you on my next post.


JR      :>)