This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Quick Preview

Hello Blog Buddies,

Wellllll we picked up our new home this morning 4/5 and we are so very pleased with how everything turned out!  No problems and so far no adjustments needed and I would be surprised if we found any. 

A few photos and more will follow!










Stay tuned - lots more to follow - We will be staying in our RV for the first time tonight!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

We are going out for a pizza and then watch TV in our new home for a while and then hit the hay - it's been a long day!!!!!


JR  :>)