This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, April 23, 2012

MORE STUFF

Yo my blog buddies,

Well - this morning after Melissa comes back from yoga we will go down to the STORAGE BUNKERS and pull out the last of the items we will try to take with us in the RV.  I'm hoping this will be the end of it!!!!!!  I'm getting a tad nervous about the total amount of weight we are adding to the RV.  We had about 1,700 - 1,900 lbs we could add and while I find it impossible that we could add that much weight - ya just never know!!!!  I don't think we own 1,700-1,900 lbs of STUFF!!!!

Take into consideration we both lost 10-12 lbs recently, I'm hoping we are all set!!  :>)

Before leaving for San Antonio we have to re-organize all the STUFF stored in the outter storage compartments into a logical sequence.  One thing we are finding - in an RV it seems as tho you need to move 4 things to get to the 1 you want.  But that will get better as we get better at storing and packing.

Well - I best be gettin' my skates on as I've got a few projects to do while me DW is at her yoga class.

Later Dudes.

JR    :>)