This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Morning Blog Buddies

Yo,

Well, today is a day of DO-DO-DO!!!!!!!!

Melissa has a Dr. appt this morning and the only transportation we have is our 31 foot RV - just wait until I pull into that small parking lot with the RV - won't be room for anyone else!!!!  :>)
After that, we travel down to Albuquerque in the RV to pick up our car at the Airport.  We could not go get it the other day as the winds were so bad on the highway that we came straight to Santa Fe instead.  Yesterday up until mid morning it was windy and snow showers so we did not go get the car yesterday.  Today blue skies - no wind and clear sailing!
We'll bring the RV back to the KOA RV park, and then take the car to our STORAGE BUNKERS to get out some STUFF for the RV as well as the AUX Brake system which gets installed tomorrow down in Albuquerque.

The biggest thing for the day is to go to Trader Joe's and get some grownup food - it's been about 5 days since we eat any thing of substance other than PIZZA and we all know one can live on PIZZA!!!!  :>)

This will get us back onto the path of NORMAL!!!  After the installation of the tow bars and Aux brake tomorrow that will get us back to more of a NORMAL state - with the only disruption being the fixing of the levelers some time during the next 2 weeks - which will mean another trip down to Albuquerque.

Once we set out on 4/30 for San Antonio I think we will be able to stop DO-DO-DOing things and settle into a nice life of retired RV-ers - things take time and there are a lot of things to put into motion and I think we are reaching the end of this phase.

Soooooo my friends - You know what they say don't you???  NO!!!!  Well I was hoping you did as I have NO IDEA WHAT THEY SAY -  DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!!

Take care my buddies.


JR   :>)