This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, April 8, 2012

More Pictures

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

Well, a big wind and rain storm last night and we were snug as bugs in a rug - no problems what so ever - WOO-HOO!

Some more photos following of our RV and not a lot of chatter as today (Easter Sunday) is laundry day for us - got to get ready for the long 1,400+ mile drive back to Santa Fe NM.

Photos of the RV Park we are staying in - The Elkhart Campground







WHERE DOES THE KEY GO?????




I hooked up the water!!!!!


Hooking up the sewer hose --- hope I did not cross the sewer connection with the water connection !!!!!!  YIKES!!!!!



Other RV-ers in the park





Hope you enjoyed the photos.

JR    :>)