This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, April 9, 2012

Hello Blog Buddies

Yo my friends,

Well today some minor tweaks to the RV so we left it at the factory and we went off for the day.  Went to the Amish countryside and walked around the stores and shops - had a great lunch at a local Amish restaurant - food was great and bought a few treats for the road.

It is a sunny but slightly chilly day here in Indiana but the wind quite strong - windy-windy-windy!!!!

We will be pulling up stakes tomorrow and heading out of Indiana on our way back to Santa Fe.  First stop will be Indianapolis IN and then St. Louis MO, then Springfield MO followed by Tulsa OK - then on into Amarillo TX and then the last day on into Santa Fe NM.  All in all close to 1,500 miles and we are planning on 5 days.

This may be my last post for a while as we can't be sure as to the WiFi hookups - sometimes they are good and sometimes NOT SO GOOD!!!

So until next time - take care and STAY TUNED!!!!!

JR     :>)