This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Goodness time does FLY

Yo My Good Friends,

Well today we relocate to a Best Western in Albuquerque - at the airport.  We stay there overnight and fly out to Indiana on Wednesday 4/4.
 
I think it is time to display the following:

THE COUNT DOWN IS DONE!!!!
WOO-HOO  :>)



Hard to believe I started this count down 5 weeks ago!  It is even harder to believe that we started our interest and search into RV-ing well over a year ago!  Closer to 18 months ago.  Some very good friends of ours Nancy & Wayne got us interested in RV-ing and from there we started doing lots of research into the process of RV-ing and into the many choices of RVs out there - from used to new - big to small.
We've learned a lot in this year+ and still have a lot to learn .  With friends like Nancy & Wayne and a fellow whose RV Blog name is RvRon, it has been a big help to have folks like these holding our hand and helping us understand what it is we are about to enter into.

Well, the next couple of days may be so full of travelling and learning that I might miss a blog or two or only have time for a short hello.

Stay tuned as there is a lot of info and stories and paintings to come!!!!!

Remember to check My DW Melissa's blog - as I say, she tends to be more serious and certainly exaggerates a lot less than I.

Melissa will also be posting photos of our journey.  She is a wonderful photographer and has actually won awards for her photos and displayed and sold many of her works in the gallery we owned back in East Boothbay, Maine.

Check her out!!!!


Until next time -

JR    :>)