This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, April 15, 2012

YO BLOG BUDDIES

Here are a few photos of the Santa Fe KOA - all the sites have pinon trees between them for sort of a privacy screen and they also have fire pits - picnic tables - cable TV connections, and full hookups.  It is sort of off season here so it is very quite.  Most sites are a pull-through which is nice in that you don't have to back into the site - a lot easier to pull in.




My DW - Melissa - Still a tad windy!!!



Dreamcatcher resting in its assigned space


KOA Reception building


A bigger Class A RV - I would guess about 36 feet long. - It is a DP - (Diesel Pusher) One of our neighbors.

We met a couple from England this morning while doing the laundry.  They rented an RV - picked it up in Chicago and are driving around areas of the USA for about 2 weeks.
Very nice folks - they leave today and head out for Arizona, taking in the Grand Canyon, Zion in Utah and Monument Valley.

Well, enjoy the pics.

Later my friends,

JR     :>)