This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, April 13, 2012

Yo my friends

Gooooooood Morning My Buddies,

Well, this morning we are off to try and get our leveler false alarm fixed and then on into Amarillo Texas - only a 4 hour drive from here so that will be a breeze!!!!

After driving thru Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma --------- TA DA----------

Missouri comes in first for the prettiest of these states and also for the best roadways - so everyone give a salute to Harry Truman!!!!!

The roads in Indiana and Oklahoma were the worst!!!  Oklahoma has toll roads - why I don't know as they do not use the proceeds to fix the roads!!!  I would also say that Oklahoma was the least appealing landscape as well.  Of course it is windy here - I guess that's why they wrote that song about the winds whipping down the plains!  :>) 

Of course being Oklahoma there is talk about some SEVERE WEATHER - so we want to get the hell out of here in case that comes!!!!!  Oklahoma is not a place we could live with the constant threat of tornadoes etc.  The RV park has "SAFE" spaces in the main building that one can evacuate to if the weather turns.  NO THANK YOU - GOODBYE TO OKLAHOMA!!!!!!

I'll try and get some photos of this RV Park B4 we leave - it's quite big and quite nice as well - we took a walk around it last night to stretch out our legs and backs!!!!!

Take care my friends and stay tuned!!!!

JR    :>)