This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, April 29, 2012

TEXAS


Hello Blog buddies,

Well we have arrived in Texas - we were going to stay in Pecos TX - BUT after checking it out ---- NO WAY!!!!  We drove a bit further and are in an RV park in Fort Stockton TX.  It's pretty nice - a Good Sam member so we get a 10% discount - so it was only $24 for the nite.

Best part is they have a Cafe' with all kinds of good sounding food!!!!  I'm getting the Mesquite Country Style Pork Ribs and Melissa is getting the Texas best chicken fried steak.  The meals come with homemade mashed potatoes, Italian green beans - a dinner roll and a slice of the cream pie of the day.  All this for $7.95 per person!!!!!

You wish you were here RIGHT!!!!!!

They also have a nice sounding breakfast!!!!

Soooo today was a good drive - blue skies and calm seas!!!!  :>)

Tomorrow we head out with the intention of stopping in Kerrville TX and then onto San Antonio the following morning.

Take care my friends - it's getting close to supper time for us!

Hmmmmmmmmm GOOD

PS:  We hung another painting today - this is called "A Balanced Diet"

Not a great photo - but you get the idea.  :>)



JR    :>)