This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, April 12, 2012

TOO LONG OF A DAY

Hello my good friends,

Well, today was way too long of a day!!!!!  Our levelers started acting up this morning when we retracted them.  The same issue that happened in Elkhart.  Big Foot came to Elkhart and fixed the [problem - it was a loose leveler pad.  We when we retracted the levelers this morning the alarm started beeping which indicates the levelers are not retracted!!! BUT THEY ARE RETRACTED!!!!!!

Sooooooo Melissa got on her cell phone and called the President of NEXUS and he said he would call Big Foot and have some one get back to us.  Big Foot called and was able to set up a 9:30 am appt. for tomorrow morning with one of their dealers in Oklahoma City.  Wellllllllll the only problem was we were quite a distance form Oklahoma City!!!!  Sooooooo long story short after 9 hours of driving we reached Oklahoma City and are nice and comfy in a great KOA RV Resort.  Melissa is not ready to drive the RV yet - so I did the 9 hours which is really about 4 hours too long - but here we are safe and sound and surprisingly I did not get tired during the 9 hours but would not want to do THAT AGAIN!!!!!

We have speed control which gives the gas pedal foot a nice rest and I alternate between 55 & 60 MPH which breaks the monotony of driving.

Will try to take some photos in the morning but now it's time for dinner and then a bit of TV and off to dream land.

After our RV appointment tomorrow morning we hope to make it to Amarillo TX - but no more than 4-5 hours of driving.  This of course depends on the outcome of our RV appointment in the morning - we may just end up staying right here for another day - which is OK too.

Later my friends.

JR    :>)