This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yo my friends

Well woke up this morning in the Santa Fe Best Western Plus - slept like a baby--------

WOKE UP EVERY 2 HOURS!!!!!  :>)

Melissa went to a yoga class this morning so now I'm sitting in my most favorite coffee bistro ECCO - having a mocha with a generous supply of whipped cream on top (I love whipped cream!!!)

If we have room in the RV we will get a mocha maker - we both love mochas!!!!  I searched on line and believe it or not, Mr. Coffee mocha maker was one of the top choices - and the cost is under $75!!!!

This is a 2 hours yoga class, so I'll spend some time in ECCO and then go over to the Plaza and watch life walk by!!!  The tourist have come back to Santa Fe - so lots of folks walking by - all sizes - all shapes.  You can tell who is a tourist, as they are the ones wearing shorts although it's only abut 52 degrees.  Hey - they are on vacation!!!

Today we will play tourist - going into galleries and shops - after all the moving and re-organization of our storage bunkers we can use the rest!!

So- get out there and enjoy the day!

Later,

JR    :>)