This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, April 8, 2012

THE DREADED BLACK WATER TANK

Wellllllllll the time has come for us to empty our blank tank (sewer tank) and our grey water tank (water from the sinks and shower.)

This is the most dreaded job involved in RV-ing - so most say - well today the time came for us to perform this task.  The tanks were 2/3's full and that is the ideal time to dump them.

Welllllll we did it - WOO-HOO and the process went as SLICK as could be - not a hitch - not even the hint of any foul odors!!!! 

I bought a real good sewer hose that connects very tightly to the discharge connections of the tank and to be honest - this was easier than driving the 31' RV!!!!
:>)
I did a lot of research on the dumping of the black & grey water tanks and listened to the advice of those I consider "Professional RV" folks and I think it paid off!

Well - we are going to leave the RV at the NEXUS factory tomorrow morning as the automatic levelers need to be adjusted and we are heading off the the Amish Community to go into all the wonderful stores and also look for some hand made decorative throw pillows for our couch and we will also look for some of their wonderful FOOD for lunch.  For desert, we will get some frozen custard - sort of like DQ except it is much thicker, creamier and OH Soooooooooo MUCH MORE TASTY!!!

If I were to tell you that we are really enjoying our RV adventure - it would be a GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT!!!  WE LOVE IT!!!!!!

WOO - HOO

JR    :>)