This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, April 27, 2012

ECCO

To my friends,

Well, our trip to Albuquerque is done and on the way back into Santa Fe we stopped at ECCO our very favorite coffee bistro in Santa Fe if not the world!!!  Two of the nicest young ladies work there Jessica & Maddie.  We have been going there for 5 years now and IMHO this is where you get the best mochas in Santa Fe - not to mention the best service and the most pleasant people who work there.  They are perhaps the most friendly people we met in Santa Fe.

We just had to stop in and get one last mocha and give them both a big hug - such friendly and pleasant people.  We will miss them and hope they stay in touch with us on our blogs.

Soooooo if you are ever in Santa Fe go to ECCO on Marcy St. a few  blocks from the plaza and ask for Jessica and Maddie - you will love them!!!!

Well, it looks like a few small things will not get done before departure tomorrow morning - they can wait until we arrive in Texas!!!!!!

Take care my friends.

JR    :>)