This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, April 22, 2012

HAPPY RUG

Yo my friends,

Well, we are starting to put a few "home touches" into our RV.  The first was our "HAPPY RUG" had to get put down.


It adds a splash of color as well as a softness under foot.

Later today we will spend some time hitching and unhitching the car to the tow bars.  This is not a really hard thing to do but it of course has to be done correctly and therefore practice is needed.  As I mentioned in an earlier post - towing the car behind the RV will introduce a new challenge to driving as I will now have to be aware that there is an additional 10+ feet behind me that I need to take into consideration when changing lanes and when going around corners - especially right hand turns.

We will be watching the weather forecast for the NM/TX area and may leave NM a day or 2 earlier so we can take more time on the drive to TX.  It would be nice if on this leg of our journey we could only drive a max of 300 miles per day and the absence of wind and tornadoes would be greatly appreciated.

Monday we need to register the RV - which could be interesting if we need to bring it with us as the location of the DMV is not overly accessible by RVs!!!  :>(

The Yoga studio had a real nice party last night for Melissa - these yogini folks are so nice and Melissa has developed a special friendship with a lot of them as a teacher, a student and working P/T at the studio.  The owners of Yoga Source Amy & Wendelin are just the nicest and special folks that both Melissa and I have met.

Well time for a shower and some food and then onto the hitching & un-hitching!!!

Later my friends -

JR    :>)