This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, April 7, 2012

THINGS ARE PROGRESSING

Hi Blog Buddies,

Well today was a busy day - we took the RV out for a spin around the block and practiced driving it - WOW is it ever long!!!!!

Around noon time we drove over to the Elkhart Campground and for the very first time we hooked up the RV to a Campground site!!!!  Very Exciting!!!!  We had to go to Wally World to pick up a few things needed for the hookup but all in all I think we did a good job for the first time!!!

Pictures will follow but for today we are quite tuckered out and will just relax for the rest of the evening.

More to follow.


JR   :>)