This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Indianapolis IN

Yo My Friends,

Well, we left Elkhart Indiana mid morning and are now just outside of Indianapolis IN. in a small RV park - we'll stay the night and head out early in the morning for the St. Louis MO. area.  We'll see how the driving goes and drive for as long as is comfortable and then stop for the night again.

We have a few things that need to get done back in Santa Fe and we need to arrive on about 4/15 - so our driving will be based on that.

I have to say that today we drove almost 6 hours and it was not a very enjoyable drive.
First off - do not come to Indiana on Rte 69, 65,70 as they quite honestly SUCK!!!!  They should be renamed "POT HOLE ALLEY!"  I have never seen such highways in such poor condition - just horrible!!!!!  We will most likely need to get the front end re-aligned when we return to Santa Fe.  In addition to that, the wind has been horrible as well - I was fighting the steering the entire 6 hours and some of the gusts blew us half way into another lane - to top that off, there are hundreds of 18wheelers on these roads and they really don't care about anyone but themselves.

It is still very windy and rather chilly with a freeze forecast for tonight - but we will be snug as bugs in out RV - heat blasting away - we filled up with propane before leaving this morning.  I also stopped for gas - 33 gallons at a cost of $133+ ----- YIKES and that was around a half tank!!!!!

Sooooo all is going well, we are learning all the ropes of setting up the RV in the RV parks and I must pat myself on the back and say that all my 1,000's of hours of research has paid off.

Hoping for less wind tomorrow and smoother SEAS  (NO POT HOLE INFESTED ROADS!!!!!)

Take care - don't know if we will have WiFi tomorrow or not - soooooooooo

STAY TUNED
MORE TO FOLLOW

JR   :>)