This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

We move forward another day

Good Morning Blog Buddies,

I know it is hard to see, but my DW Melissa and I hope to be sitting in two of these seats later this morning and on our way to Dallas and then Indiana.
It is going to be a very long day as we have a 4 hour lay over in Dallas and we do not arrive in Indiana until 11pm.  So since it is now 6:30 am , I'll let you guys do the math - but as I say, a LONG DAY ahead of us!!!!!

I've been on a diet for some time now trying to get into shape for our RV Journey and I've managed to loose about 20 pounds over the past few months- Melissa has lost  weight as well.  Both Melissa and I have been working out - I think we have made some headway.





Welllllll - as I have admitted to, I'm am prone to exaggerate  just a TAD

HOWEVER

WOO-HOO we are ready for our RV JOURNEY

LATER MY FRIENDS

JR   :>)