This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Monday, April 23, 2012

GMAIL

Hi Buddies,

Just a short post to let you know that I'm trying to eliminate anything coming to me via GMAIL as this sucks just as much as Google Blogger.  GMAIL is not longer possible to use it simply does not work.  I find it amazing the Google can change a system from one that was working to a system that does not work at all.  The Google systems are unsupported so WHY FRIGGIN CHANGE IT??????

I hope I have succeeded in changing my email address to:

meesarj@msn.com

The majority of folks I talk to HATE the new Google and as one would figure

GOOGLE JUST DOES NOT CARE!!!

JR SAYS GOOGLE SUCKS  :>(