This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 25, 2012

STORAGE OTTOMANS

Yo,

Just a quick hello - we bought 2 leather ottomans -the tops come off so you can store things in them and the top turns over and is a serving tray - how cool is that!!!!!  :>)

They are a rich dark brown color and fit in just great with the inside of the RV.

We also put a different bedspread and big pillows on the bed.




Well, we are about 95% packed up with a our possessions that are coming with us in the RV.  I still have several projects left to do and hope to get them done on Thursday and Friday.

Both of us are getting tired of getting set up and hope to soon be RV-ing!!!!!!!  Seems like we've been moving stuff forever!

Later my friends.

JR    :>)