This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, January 12, 2013

1/12/13

Yo my friends,

Well this morning Melissa went to a Red Cross training class for CPR.  The owner of the yoga studio where Melissa is teaching requires all of the teachers to know how to administer CPR.
We had our yogurt and coffee out on the lanai this morning and since we were up early we got to see a nice sunrise.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh  what a great way to begin the day!!!




While she is gone I've got a few chores to do and also some paperwork to fill out for my dentist appointment the end of January.

The biggest problem with moving to a different state is finding new doctors and then once you find one that sounds OK - you need to fill out a history about yourself, which can really be brain taxing!!!!!

When she gets home we have some errands to do and if time allows we'll head out to the beach again!!!

We got our driver licenses on Friday - a real easy process and the shock of it all was the people at the DMV were nice and friendly - unlike any other DMV we have ever been in!!!!  We need to wait for some documents to come from NM and then we can register our car here in Florida.

This will pretty much complete our transfer from residency in NM to our new residency in Florida.  When we applied for our driver licences today they also registered us to vote - pretty cool EH!!!!!

Well - enough jibber/jabber - as they say leave your audience wanting more - so I shall sign off and wish you guys the beginning of a great weekend!!!!

JR      :>)