This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ahhhhh Punta Gordahhhhh

Yo my friends,

Just kinda sitting around being lazy this morning!  Melissa is writing and I'm just enjoying life here in Punta Gorda - after yogurt and coffee on the lanai.  Melissa is working a the yoga studio later this afternoon - they are having an open house with free yoga sessions (donations accepted) for a local charity.  I may paint a bit later but for now just relaxing and walked about and took some photos in our condo complex that speak to

AHHHHHHH PUNTA GORDAHHHHHH











The landscaping is so lush and well taken care of within our complex, it is a pleasure to just walk all around it.  They have a walking trail that goes all along the waters edge and benches along the way - so so nice.

Tomorrow our friends Nancy & Wayne are coming over for some pool time and then some of my "world famous" chili as well as Frito pie.

Life is good.

JR     :>)