This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, January 3, 2013

Running the bases

Good morning my friends,

Well, sometimes you think you have all the bases covered and BAM a road block!!!!!

The Direct TV guy came this morning and informed us that they could not install Direct TV in our condo.  When we called Direct TV, we asked them if they had installations in our condo community and of course they said YES!!!  Well NO!!!!

So now we have to have Century Link Internet taken out and have ComCast install both internet and TV service - it seems they are the only ones who can do this in our condo community.

Of course no one in the condo community office mentioned this when we met with them a couple of weeks ago!!!!

Oh well, no TV for a while and we'll continue using Melissa's iphone hot spot for internet until ComCast comes and does their installation!!!  Of course ComCast is $30 per month more for both services!!!!!

:>( 

A few photos of the area from our lanai - a bit fuzzy due to the screening on the lanai enclosure but I'm sure you get the idea.  A nice canal view and lovely grounds.  I'll take more photos of the outside and post later.






Take care my friends and enjoy the day.


JR       :>)