This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, January 13, 2013

monday 1/14/13

Yo my blog buddies,

Well, yesterday I did some final cleaning of the interior of our RV while Melissa was at yoga. After yoga we went shopping a got a nice office chair for Melissa and some other needed items.  Later in the day we went down to the pool for a couple of hours and then hung out on our lanai for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow we are both going to the RV and complete some tasks that are best done with 2 people and this will make it all ready for transport to Tampa on Sunday 1/20/13.  A very sad day  that will take a while to get over but we are already adjusting and finding new journeys and adventures.

We are pretty well settled in with only a few small things needed - a lamp here and a lamp there as well as some end tables out on the lanai.  After living in the RV for 9 months we find we do not need all those "THINGS - STUFF!!!"  We will get only those things we need and as with the RV we try to make items serve a dual purpose!!!  Pretty smart EH!!!!!!

Well, take care - have a good start to a new week and enjoy life my friends!!


JR        :>)