This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, January 25, 2013

GULF REFLECTIONS No. IV

Yo my friends,

It warmed up so I decided to do 1 more quickie.  This is done on heavy linen paper 12 x 9 very, very quickly with big brush.  This one is even closer to sloppy and pretty much as close to sloppy as I will get - but yet one never knows what sloppiness lurks in the caverns within my mind!

GULF REFLECTIONS No. IV
12 X 9 - HEAVY LINEN PAPER

I gave the foreground more emphasis and detail this time - just to shake things up a tad.  I may go back into the painting and tweak the palm fronds a tad with darkness and lightness to make them sing a bit more and pop out a bit more.

You will I'm sure also notice that the brightness level is turned up a tad (not so dark in color as the others)  This also was intentional - just to mix things up a bit and give a sense of bright sunshine to the viewer.







DETAILS



HAVE A GREAT DAY MY FRIENDS!



JR      :>)