This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, January 4, 2013

Outside our condo

Yo my friends,

The condo community has a nice big heated swimming pool - a heated lap pool, a hot tub, 5 clay tennis courts, a state of the art work out center, a library, a lounge with free WiFi and I'm sure some things we have yet to find!!!!!!

Some photos.


HEATED POOL



FRONT ENTRANCE TO OUR BUILDING



LAP POOL


ENTRANCE TO POOL AREA


FITNESS CENTER


HOT TUB


1 OF 5 CLAY TENNIS COURTS


BEGINNING SUNSET OVER LAKE ON PREMISES


ANOTHER CLAY TENNIS COURT


ANOTHER VIEW OF LAKE


OUR LANAI - 2ND FLOOR - WITH OUR 3 PALM TREES - OVERLOOKING A CANAL


DAM - I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!  I'm going to miss our RV, but this sure does go a long ways to taking the sting out of that!!!!

JR   :>)