This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FUNKY CHRISTMAS CACTUS

Yo my friends,

Whenever my  brushes win out in a "MIND OVER MATTER" episode I immediately have to do a "LET THE PAINT HIT THE FAN" painting.  It is very important to have control over your brushes!!!!!!   :>)

I love Christmas cactus plants and when I look at them, it is like mumbo-jumbo to my eyes - flowers and leaves going every which way to make for a beautiful plant.

So i decided I would succeed in a "MIND OVER MATTER" painting episode!!!

This took 7 minutes to paint and borders on SLOPPY!!!!!!  :>)


12 x 9 on heavy linen paper
wet into wet with blinding speed!!!

"FUNKY CHRISTMAS CACTUS"


DETAIL


DETAIL


I EMERGED THE VICTOR OF MIND OVER MATTER!!

For some reason I'm not BORED with this still life  :>)

Later my friends

JR     :>)