This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Friday, January 18, 2013

RV on its way

Yo my friends,

Well, we delivered our RV to Tampa Florida and the driver is on his way to Elkhart Indiana.  he emailed us this morning to let us know he was at the Georgia border and expects to be in Elkhart Indiana sometime tomorrow.  So this chapter in our life is almost closed - the last chapter in the RV Journey to be that of someone buying our RV.

Today we have to get the 15,000 mile service on our Honda Fit and then do some errands - so errand day it will be.

A cold front moved into Florida and when I got up this morning at 7 - it was 52 degrees outside with a pretty hefty breeze-----Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Time for my thermal lined LL Bean jeans!!!

Well off to the Honda Dealer soon so I won't keep y'all!

Later Dudes,


JR        :>)