This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Thursday, January 17, 2013

THIS IS D-DAY

Yo my good buddies,

Just a short hello today as this is D - Day!!!!

This is D-Day that our RV goes to Tampa and then will be driven to Elkhart Indiana!  A sad day but the beginning of a new journey for Melissa & me.

Melissa is at the yoga studio this morning so I went up to the RV Park and did those last minute things that need to be done before we drive off to Tampa later this afternoon.

After yoga is over, I will pick up Melissa (around 11:30) and we'll go to the RV Park and hookup the Honda Fit to the back of the RV and head out for Tampa.  Tampa is about 100 miles away so we figure 1.5+ hours for our travel time.

I've made a couple of ham & cheese sandwiches - packed cold drinks and chips and wheat thins and cookies - by the time we get back to Punta Gorda I'm sure all of this food will be gone and perhaps we can find a DQ on the way back!!!!!    :>)

So I shall catch up with youse guys tomorrow and let you know how our sad journey to Tampa went.  In a way, it will be a relief to deliver it as it gets on ones nerves to be "waiting"  for an event to happen.  This will close the chapter on our RV adventures and when we turn the page a new chapter begins.

Later my friends.

JR     :>)