This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Parts of our condo interior

Yo my blog buddies,

Following are some shots of the interior of our condo - it is a 2 bedroom - 2 bath condo with 2,100+ sq feet.

This morning I had 2 boxes just like this to open and "build" 2 wicker rockers.


After a "while" I ended up with the this!


The other rocker will get "built" another day after my hands stop cramping!!!

This is our new "pub" dining table - really cool - glass top with bevel edge



This is our new 42" Sony Bravia HD TV  sitting on our new TV console table



My over sized chair and ottoman we got at a consignment shop


The view from my chair


Nice big kitchen with cherry cabinets and marble counter tops


Our head and foot board we got at a consignment shop, also the 2 lamps.  We got a nice new pillow top mattress and new box spring at a local Punta Gorda furniture store as well as our bedroom night tables from the same store.  The pub dinette and the TV console came from the same local furniture store.  We like to shop local if at all possible.  Both consignment stores were also in Punta Gorda.



Melissa's new oversize reclining rocker


The view from Melissa's chair


These birds feed on one side of the canal in the morning and then fly over to the other side of the canal and feed in the afternoon.



Here they come!!!!!!


As I say, we love it here - easy to see why EH!!!!!!

Later my friends.

This morning we need to go and get our auto insurance switched from NM to FL and also apply for our FL driver licences.  I hope I don't have to take a test - some states have a mandatory test when over a certain age!!!!!   :>(



JR      :>)