This Land is My Land

This Land is My Land

PAINTINGS FOR SALE??????

HELL YES they are for sale!!! I believe in "Affordable art for the masses!"

Check out my ETSY STORE for original paintings

If you have any questions regarding my paintings you can contact me at rvpainter@gmail.com


Sunday, January 27, 2013

GULF REFLECTIONS No. VI

Yo my blog buddies,

Well, it's a nice quiet Sunday morning!  We went for a nice brisk walk this morning and then came home and did a yoga workout.  My right side - especially my hip and shoulder are quite stiff and sore, so Melissa ran me through a hip stretching routine.  MAN!!!!!  Did it ever stretch me out and the hip especially feels much looser!!!!  Yoga works my friends - give it a try!!!!

When we go to Juan Ponce de Leon park quite often an older couple comes and get into a position I call

"EAST MEETS WEST"  

They setup their chairs the exact same way each time -they don't talk much & sit for an hour or so and then leave!
Why you would go to the ocean and face your chair away from the ocean I have not an answer!!!!


OK my friends we have the beginning of Gulf Reflections No. VI

I did not stop and take work in process photos because I'm busy and to be truthful I forgot!!!



GULF REFLECTIONS NO. VI
18 x 24 on heavy linen paper
BAM - with the scene set, I start putting in the palm trees



BAM -BAM - BAM
WE HAVE THE PALM TREES


SOME DETAIL FOR MY "ANAL BUDDIES"




The photos are a bit darker then the actual painting however the last photo above is pretty close to the actual colors.

I'm really enjoying these palm tree paintings so if you are getting tired of them please bear with me as I'm working on loosening up my style and besides it's my blog and I can whatever I want!!!!

:>)

I hope you enjoy this larger piece and I also hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

Later my Buds

JR     :>)